Friday, July 1, 2011

Day One

Today I was sworn in by Mayor Martin on the Town Common, along with my fellow new and re-elected councilors, School Committee members, and trustees. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the town of Greenfield, and look forward to working with my colleagues on the Council.

Following the swearing-in ceremony, the Council met to elect its new President and Vice President. David Singer was unanimously elected President, and Patrick Devlin was elected Vice President. I was elected Council Treasurer. Councilors McLellan, Ronhave, and Sluter were unable to attend today's meeting.

The swearing-in ceremony and the Council meeting will be available for viewing on the www.gctv.org website. Meeting notes will be posted on the Town of Greenfield website.

It appears I've had a little trouble receiving forwarded emails from this blog, so I promise to do a better job at manually checking comments and emails. My contact information will also be posted at the Town of Greenfield website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. These comments are moderated to prevent spam. Your comment will be posted upon its approval.